Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Full-on Fun




I am so thrilled with the EI playgroup, it is suiting Sheena 100%. The service is so comprehensive. I can see all the attention they pay to making every experience fun, but with a strong developmental focus. It was full on fun for 2 hours, and she was so responsive to it all. A highlight was when they had a peek-a-boo singing game in a group. Sheena was very exited, so they hid her first with the scarfe (I think she just wanted the scarfe). She clapped all the way through it completely covered, with both arms going full speed underneath. When it was the next baby's turn she cried because she wanted more, but she soon calmed down when we gave her a humpty-doll to play with.

Here she is playing catch with hubby. She loves balls at the moment.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Thats wonderful that you're so happy with the EI playgroup! I'm glad to hear that it's so good for Sheena!

L. Noelle said...

I'm so glad Sheena is so excited about the playgroup. Especially for that amount of time! She is sure to get a lot out of it!

Michelle said...

That is wonderful!

Kim Ayres said...

good to hear it's going so well :)

Christina M said...

That is great that she is liking it so much. As for the hair, her and Vince could be brother and sister :-)

Shelley said...

That's great - I must say that I enjoy Hannah's EI group too - as our area coordinator says: "Play is children's work" and boy does my Hannah play!

Imperfect Christian said...

Our girls LOVE balls to! It's a kid thing! She looks so cute playing with daddy!