Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tag Dag

I have been tagged by Christina from Prince Vince Meets the World
1. Do you like the looks and content of your blog? It does the job.
2. Does your family know about your blog? Yes.
3. Can you tell your friends about your blog? I don't tell work collegues, but for the most part, my friends know about it.
4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? Occasionally I explore beyond. Especially when Sheena was diagnosed with IS, I wanted to find a blog on a person with DS and IS - no luck.
5. Did your blog positively affect your mind? Yes, it was good to get it off my chest.
6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? I don't track it, however I am disappointed if I do an entry and I don't get any comments - boo-hoo.
7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like? No, the photos help.
8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit? I use it like keeping a diary.
9. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?Not really…
10. Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them? Not very interested. I leave that up to Hubby.
11. Do you think criticizing your blog is useful? I hate it when the spelling-police come out.
12. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died? No.
13. Which blogger has had the greatest impression on you? Ramblings of the Bearded One It is all over the place with topics, so it keeps things interesting.
14. Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you? The Shamptons.
15. Name a song you want to listen to. Sheena is a Punk Rocker, by the Ramones.

4 comments:

Christy said...

The spelling police, don't tell me that was me. I can see myself doing that.
I understand about no comments. My blog readers are CRAP at commenting. Especially when you say something you think is profound or funny and then nada, zilch, nuffin. No one replies - boohoo.

Michelle said...

it's been fun reading everyone's answers on this meme - what interesting questions and answers!

Christina M said...

Hi There, good answers!
Did I tell you that I met a mom of a child with DS and IS? She has twins, one with DS and one without. I think they are about 8 or 9 years old. It was at the DS conference here in Austriam I can try to find her contact info if you want me to.

Kim Ayres said...

I'm touched - I didn't realise my ramblings had much affect on anyone other than to pass a few moments. Thank you :)