Friday, May 18, 2007

TLC for Sheena

Sheena is in hospital with a bad case of Bronchitis. She is awfully lethargic, and is on oxygen to support her - she is just really worn out. She hasn't improved since coming in yesterday, but she is stable and OK. I thought we'd be in for one night tops, but now her Pead has mentioned that we'll probably been in for another 2 nights. I am not too worried about it, in that it seems like an acute illness that she'll get over quickly enough with a lot of TLC.

4 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Poor wee soul. My thoughts are with her

Jessica said...

Oh dear! I hope Sheena feels better soon!

L. Noelle said...

I'm am sorry to hear that, but you have the right attitude! It's precautionary for her to be in the hospital, and probably good so they can keep an eye on her. She'll be as good as new in a few days! I'll send you my best well wishes!

Amy Flege said...

oh no. sending lots of get well hugs your way!! hope she is feeling better soon...poor baby!