Sunday, March 25, 2007

Our own pace.


Sheena and I LOVE our days when we have nothing on. Today is one of those days. Yippee!
Sheena can have her breakfast milk and food in a relaxed fashion. Sheena is a slow eater (like hubby, and for people that know hubby, we are talking s-l-o-w). Today, for example, she woke up at 5.30 (we've just moved out of daylight savings so she thought it was 6.30). She had her juice, which is rapidly becoming water (another Yippee!), then had a play, then had her weetbix. She then had a nap at 8am for about an hour, and when she woke up she had her breastfeed. How very civilised. Creche days it is; give her some juice and a breastfeed when she comes into our bed for a morning cuddle, then shove a few spoonfuls in, and its time to go.
Not surprisingly, Sheena sleeps really well on these days, and she is having her second solid sleep for the day. I wish my life could alternate between busy days and quiet days. I'd get bored if they were all quiet.

Here is Sheena ready for our morning walk. I am going to miss Summer, but she does wear a winter hat well.




3 comments:

Christy said...

I know hubby and yes he eats S....L....O....W....
Glad you had a good day.

Michelle said...

I love days like that!

The Mom said...

I love days like that too.... I'm sorry your summer is leaving, but soooo happy ours is coming!!! I love the warm, long, sunny days, and I have sooo missed them!!!