Sunday, June 03, 2007

Up-front


Sheena LOVED a bike seat we've borrowed to test out. Being up- front she is guaranteed smiles from everyone we pass, and being Sheena, she beams back at them too. It only got tricky when Hubby was talking to her, and she'd look up at him, and her helmut would fall off.
Otherwise, we've had a very quiet weekend mostly. Just a couple of more active bike rides for hubby and I as we tag teamed looking after small-one.
We went to a dinner with the DS coffee group (that I never get to go to anymore because of work). Its a good night out - always good food and good conversation. Naturally its a good network to hear what their kids are up to and what services they get out of the various EI centres in our area. Luckily there are some really cool parents in the group, so its fun.

5 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

That looks like a cool device - I've not seen a bike child seat like that before

The Mom said...

That is a cool bike seat - I've only seen them on the back - much more fun to have them on the front :) Sheena looks so cute! Glad you had a great time!

BStrong said...

Wow, that is way cool. I have never seen a seat that puts the child in the front. I must get one. Wait, I think I need to get a bike first.

Belovedlife said...

COol bike! I can just picture my little one up front...with her helmet falling off too. She does have a small head...

Damselfly said...

Oh! We got this same bike seat. I am waiting for my husband to put it on my bike, and also for a helmet to arrive in the mail. Then we're off!